Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
The biggest slice of commission were from the booking of girls. Taxi, drivers, Ojeks. Whether mark up or Okt earn lesser, for sure formers took a cut from it. Dont be surprised some hotel drivers took comm too. If u go villa solo without driver u need to inform okt to avoid prices being markup. As for seafood, one need to dine with and without the driver. Compare the prices. U will know the answer subsequently whether driver took a cut from it. The best time for them to markup is when the diners consist of big group. Hidden cost.
actually not easy to find out. If go without drivers, the seafood boss might just slaughter us as foreigners, with driver around can get cheaper price plus driver can get comm...
It's a win win..
Just like the scenario of tour package, its cheaper as tour agency could neg. Corp rates. They manged to earn fr there but to us who join the tour grp packages prices are still cheaper then we travel alone...
I visited a theme park in sk, the guide could provide us the trickets 20% off fr the rack price but they still could earn...U see where I am getting fr?