View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.
this bro totally gets it

you guys should really imagine... singapore population getting bigger everyday... so ofcourse everyday got "new players"... even i also hunting for a few months before reading through SBF... another few years before making an account

anyway... i got a funny encounter a few years back... was hunting in peace center... decided to go in to one HC because the receptionist was really chio... but i already managed my expectation... probably a "bait & switch"

turns out the receptionist proceed with massage... i was thinking "jackpot" already... but then after 30 mins massage... when it comes to the GQ a PRC lady came in to do the deed... i was like "WTFF!!"

but cannot say anything... and the price was standard 50 + 50... little head already horny so just proceed and erupt...

still an experience cannot forget lol