View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

My cock started to grow hard when I think of what I was going to see,even when May hasnt even undressed yet. She hanged the bikini set and then took it down to explore. I guess she might be wondering the bikini was a bit too small. She hanged back the bikini and looked into the mirror at herself.
Then she spoke in Vietnamese into the mirror to herself. I dont understand what she said and hoped she quickly undressed.

May then walked to the door and slowly opened it. I guess she was trying to see whether I was outside the door peeping. She didnt see me and she closed the door and locked it again. Then she began to undress herself. Whoa time to see her naked body. She took off her wet tshirt and then unhooked her bra. Whoa I saw her B boobs and my cock grew out of my wet underwear. I also quickly removed all my clothes and continued watching...

May has a pair of B Cup boobs, not too big, not too small, and she has an inverted nipples! Dark solid like a chocolate chip! It actually turned me on a little but the best is yet to come. She unbuttoned her jeans and tried to pull down her wet jeans but it got stucked half way on her thighs. I thought I would see a granny panty but I was wrong! She wore a black lacy one but I couldnt see anything yet.

May then sat on the toilet bowl and slowly removed her jeans. She was left with her black panty. I was eagerly waiting for her to remove that, but she did not. She walked to the mirror again and started to explore her own body. She cupped her 2 breasts and started to give out strange expressions. She squeezed her 2 breasts and let out a soft moan. Then she smiled to herself and started to remove her black lacy panty.

With her back facing me and her front facing the mirror, she stood naked!
Wa lau eh, the moment I was craving for is here! I saw her bare ass which is so steamingly hot in my opinion, big round ass! I simply love that! And I looked at the mirror image and I saw that she was very very bushy down there! But it seems very sexy to me. I cannot tahan liao and started to pcc, but I stopped halfway as I dont wana waste my sperm.. And I watched May shower...so so steam!