Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Hi Bros,

Just back from Yangon for a 1 night transit from Tachilek.
Tried to get some action there but time was rather tight as flight was next day morning.
Took a Taxi (zero english, I zero burmese, Sign language lor) from Grand Larel Hotel at Bogyoke Aung Sang Rd asking to go JJ' (around 11pm)
but was told place closed down (have doubts in my mind initially).
Then taxi asked me if I looking for LT gal. Agreed and he drove me around (I also duno where la, 1st time Yangon, relying on other country cheong exp).
Drove me to a spot along a road, then Tout come. Got down from taxi go to van
nearby to view the goods. CMI. Told the tout my requirement. Tout follow in taxi and drove to another location. Got down and Tout brought another 2 gals proclaiming "home ladies" up the car. 1st was cmi aunty, 2nd is above average SYT.
Chose the STY, Tout price LT til 6am. 70,000 Kyat.... Nego 60,000 Kyat. Deal.
Paid another 1,000 Kyat for 3 condom. (All the bloody marts close sibei early. no 24hr 7-11).

Back to hotel, finally took good look at the gal. Just now inside taxi not very bright. Cannot say shocked, but slightly above expectations.

Communication barrier as she zero english... Sign language again...
Tried small chat with very simple english and also google translate.
20y/o , local burmese mix pakistan. Light brown.
She and the Tout 50/50 the 60,000. Gave her another 10,000 before service.
Can see she smile. Lay on bed start roaming her. nice slim body. B tits. My type. Worm become anaconda. Ask for Ice-cream, she say dun do,rejected. Then signal her another 20,000 , knn , she auto cup my didi.... suprisingly fairly decent BJ with gfe.

Buay tahan liao put on rubber, start pounding. OMG tight wet. Good soft moan. 1st round 15min. Wash up watch TV on bed. Rest 30min, start roaming her body again (really my type) , anaconda again.
Pull her hand to didi, she start stroking. Stroke 10min liao buay tahan, kneel on bed and put didi infront of her mouth. Ice-cream session (Always wanted to try mimick JAV style, LOL). Then rubber again. Hoot her 2nd round 20min. Kan silang song.

Finish, wash. She asked if can go home. (4am). I release her (stay too long also no use la, cannot communicate).

Next day left Yangon a happy man.

For Newbies:
Moral of the story, ai chiong ai hiong. Go new place new enviroment, rely on your past Chiong experience. Rules of the game is similar, just difference country nia. Language barrier also no issue. $$$ is the language. Try to know the market rate. Dun be lazy. Refer to older post in Country trend (Past 15 pages and you will get a feel liao). Try not pay more than you should. Be street smart.

My humble 1st Yangon Experience.
Huat Arh~
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~