View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3138 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

When Elok saw me, she smiled happily. Although she was the owner of the shop but she was able to only speak the native language. The only words that she was able to communicate in English were the prices of her goods.

Elok (Native Language) (N): Scott! long time no see...... Is this your girlfriend? She's very pretty but why is she covered in mud?

I quickly explained to her and made the introductions

Jamie took a quick look at the interior of the shop and whispered to me once I had stopped talking.

Jamie: Her shop only sells women clothing..... So how did you even get to know her?....

Elok was about my age and was pretty in her own ways. She was the girlfriend of Agung, the friend whose restaurant we were going to visit later.

I explained to Jamie and she looked relieved.

Elok (N): Tell your girlfriend to follow me....

She showed Jamie to the bathroom at the back of the shop and came back to the front.

Elok (N): Your girlfriend is from your country?

Me (N): yes..... we just got together....

Elok (N): hehe..... I see.... She is very pretty...... no wonder you like her.......

I heard Jamie shouted for me from the back and I went to look for her.

Me: what is it?

Jamie: does she sells bra as well? Look....

She showed me her beige bra that also had mud stains on them.

Me: I'll ask her.....

I went back to the front and explained to Elok. She giggled and said that she did not sell bra but she had a few bikinis.

While I was making the selection, Elok passed me some clothes.

Elok (N): Scott, those are lousy stuff.... Here. Take these... they are a gift from me.....

When I saw the price tag, I knew that they were the most expensive item in the shop and tried to reject her but she insisted. Finally, I brought all the items to Jamie.

Jamie: erm.... baby..... I can still accept the shorts but I have never worn a bikini before....

Me: har? Then what do you wear when you swim?

Jamie: Swimsuits..... anyway, it's just too revealing...... furthermore there's no padding on it...... they are not suitable..... can you get me another set?

Me: I can't..... I checked. All the bikinis in her shop doesn't come with padding...... and she doesn't sell bras..... I know they are too revealing for your liking but she insisted that it's a gift.....

Jamie: my goodness....... it's rude to reject a gift right?

Me: ermmm.... yes....

Jamie: sharks..... hais..... nevermind..... I'll just wear it for now then.....

She was blushing when she exited from the toilet. However, she looked very sexy. The shorts was a printed beach shorts. It was flared and shorter than the denim shorts that she wore on the ship. The white blouse was slightly tight but not body hugging. However, the main highlight was the low V-neck collar which brought all the attention to her cleavage.

Jamie: erm.... I have never ever wore something so low cut before... Not even when I go to a club..... I already feel awkward and if you continue to stare at me like this, I'll feel even more uncomfortable......

Me: Remember that you told me that you'll try to get use to my staring when we were on the ship?

She hit me on my arm.

Jamie: There were only 2 of us and I had no choice then...... hmmm.... do you think I can buy another blouse from her and change into it after we have our massage?

I shook my head.

Me: Even if you buy anything else, you can't change into it..... it'll be too obvious that you don't like what she had given you...... furthermore we are going to her boyfriend shop after our massage and I'm sure she would tell him what she had given you..... unless we go back straight after our massage and skip going to my friend's place.....

Jamie: ok....nevermind then.... please tell her thanks..... and we have to go or we'll be late.....

We placed the unworn bikini bottom and her soiled clothes into a paper bag and left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.