View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelchua2 View Post
I felt as though I was robbed of my 3000+ baht at Club 102 Massage. Felt scammed, heavily annoyed and pissed when I left.. I went for another massage elsewhere right after.

CLUB 102 MASSAGE Summary

Yes, plenty of hot girls, but what is the point if you are unable to provide any decent service. Definitely close to zero returning customers. First visit there will be your last. The girls only care about one-off customers and hot money. All whambam goodbye like a true Western whorehouse. (Manager is an old farang btw). I am very certain Club 102 will close down soon with all the bad reviews piling up. The MOST HORRIBLE massage I have ever gotten in Bangkok in my past 7 years here. I wouldn't enter Club 102 even if they paid me 3000 baht to enter and have a free massage. What a nightmare.

Addict Massage is just next door 800 baht cheaper and there are at least 4 other massage shops before you reach Club 102 in that small soi. Cheaper and better in every way.

For 3000 baht and up, you might as well visit the massage castles in HuayKwang (Poseidon, Nataree etc). More options and value there.
I just went there last week, at first i go in Addict, no seen any liking, so went to next door Club102.... so far decent service... Picked up a girl (2.6k baht), Korean look with big boob... one of the best BBBJ I had.. At first reluctant to DFK.. But when fucking her till she very horny.... keep on DFK me very passion with tongue.