View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: West side massage that opens till late

sounds good and yummy bro, u willing to share with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyaf View Post
Been asking bros for chionging places so time to contribute. Please accept my humble FR.

Plenty of parking, quite empty at night

Entrance is pretty standard @$50 for 1 hour.

There are viet or PRC MLs.

Been to this HC twice and both times GQ popped. Both times at night. The receptionist is pretty cute and somewhat busty. If only she was the one giving the massage.

1st time just wanted a normal massage cos strained muscles from basketball so wasnt really looking for action. Paid for entrance then waited, this cute petite framed ML came and led me to my room. Took a quick shower then wore this super fimlsy disposable underwear (i accidentally tore it without even using much force). Then lie on the bed. Was shocked by how much strength she had despite her small frame. Felt really good. Chit chatted for abit to build chemistry, found out she was viet. When she started on thighs, could feel her purposely brushing against my balls. Told me to turn over then pop GQ. But i was too sore so i rejected. Her massage was really hard and she even ended with a head massage.

Looks - 6.5 (maybe for those that like cute MLs)
Age - 24/25
Massage - 8

Should be good for those looking for good massage. But abit too talkative for me.

2nd time went, knew there was gonna be some action so prepared. Same procedure, paid entrance and wait. This time around another cute ML came along, prettier than the previous one.
Same thing, shower change and lie down. Massage was tok gong until i was about to fall asleep. This ML didnt talk until like 30 mins in. Only to ask if im cold. I know it builds chemistry but i prefer not to talk as much.

When she started on my back she straight away pull the disposable and expose half of my ass. I was like huat la. She did focus more on my lower back and butt. When she did thighs also purposely brush my balls. She could see me opening my legs wider then she pop GQ. Said yes then she proceed to take off the underwear. The way she used her nails to claw gently made me shiver. Lifted my butt up and she started working on my balls and shaft, sliding across the crack. The tease was so intense. Sibei song really. Flipped over she continue to work until buey tahan shot everything into her hand. she still continue to stroke hard even after i came until i became jelly. I washed up, paid her and left.

Looks - 7/7.5
Age - 26
Race - viet
Massage - 7
Damage - 50 (entrance) + 50 (HJ)

I didnt try to auto roam so maybe you can test water and see how far you can go.

West side dont have many chionging places that you can go after 11pm. So i guess this place is pretty good.

Have a good one bros, happy chionging.