Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
16W04 Xin Er

Just finished bonking her at 1658a. Sitting at the sofa of this Hse to draft this FR and hereby posted it,
before i left this Hse. Joining my friends in training later after 6 pm to maintain my leopard state, haha.

1. A pretty petite WL with beautiful big eyes, nice small sharp nose, attractive lips. Long trees.

2. 1.57 m tall. 46 kg. B boobs on her body. 26 yr old, but looks like 23, 24.

3. From Fu Jian in China. Today is her 5th day of work. From day 1 till yesterday, average 9 to 11 customers daily.

4. Could take my long poundings. Ejected in doggie 8 mins before time up. Shiok bonking !!

5. Good chemistry. Solid GFE. Sweet smiles. Reminded me of Lynn Hung ( Xiong Dai Lin).

6. Accomodating to my sex positions.

7. Nice and mild moanings with her eyes half closed. Felt like bonking my neighbour's pretty daughter in Uni.

8. Tight pussy. Shiok all round tight feeling on dick in thrustings, esp in doggie. Pussy is in primitive very hairy state. The massive black jungle , togather with the petite nice body, ignited my lust and beast mode, with a strong urge wanting to make her to surrender fully under my raids. Forgot to paint her, lol. Pussy looked moist. But as usual, i applied tons of gel regardless of moist or not moist, haha.

9. Very shiok bonk with a pretty lass of mild, tender temperament with a sweet smile.

10. Though with good business, she is not accustomed to local's style. May RTC one month from now. I have advised her to stay for one year to gather good resouces for her future plannings.

Sure RTF ! Agreed with Dai Gor ......
Bro

Lol

We might have 插肩而过 just now
Was thinking whether to rtf Jixiang but decided to find WH06 XY instead
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪