View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Just went to this place. Interesting experience.
Arrived and saw a young pleasant ML sitting at the table outside. Ask for 1 hour, paid $50 for oil massage. Went to the room behind curtain, saw no shorts provided. Stripped naked and the ML came in. The ML asked me to pass her towel and I lied down. I was expecting her to cover my butt but instead she placed the towel under my feet. She then wiped my feet and start the massage. Thoughout the massage, I were not covered by anything even when turned to the front. The massage was Ok but teasing was not as intense as I expected.
Finally she pop the GQ, offer her $30 for HJ and she agreed. However after a while I can't get a full erection , she counter offer BBBJ for $50, I agreed. I CIM her and split out on a small towel. Afterwhich she got a new wet towel to wipe me clean.
Overall a satisfactory session but it blew my budget.
Brothers who are watching please give FR after getting contact. Most of the threads we see one FR for TS and the rest asking for contacts, not healthy.