View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Went to Orchard Road last Friday and visited 2 of the pinay pubs there. Arrived at 430pm, Oxxxxxx Pub & Fxxxxxxx.

Ofcos check out Fxxxxxxx pub 1st, corner shop lot somemore. Indeed, there is a private room inside but seems like for ger changing and preparation room. Din ask. Paiseh. 1 Filipino customer inside and 3 gers. 1 ger told me they start business officially 5pm. Asked about price, small bottle heineken beer, $10. Noted and move on to Oxxxxxxx pub to recce.

1 ger standing outside. Went in and saw about 10 gers sitting at entrance. Pub damn small. Basically nothing except a few chairs and the bar counter. Not even dark areas for raba raba. Confirmed nothing there. About to leave the door, 1 ger asked me "where u going" I smiled and said "y? u wan me to stay?"

Went back to Fxxxxxxx pub and ordered a small bottle Heineken. Sit at high chair at counter and surveying the area. Some music playing at background. 1 ger told me Karaoke start at 5pm. Much bigger pub as compared to Oxxxxx pub. There is a small room towards the end of the pub for smoking. A small stage with metal bar from ceiling for Pole Dancing, no, u din read wrongly, yes it is pole dancing. Gers start to come in after 5pm.

Switched to small corner which is blocked from entrance view and 1 ger came over and chatted with me. Her name Sxxxx, told me 26yrs, to me more like 31yrs. Saw 2 gers with better look and B+/C boob. Asked Sxxxx and she told me they are Mxxxxx and Axxxxx or something. Sxxxx keep pestering me to buy her drink. I hinted her if can let me raba raba then I will spend $20 for small bottle Heineken. She seems unwilling. She accompanied me until I left at 6pm.

A group of Filipino customers came in and few gers were accompanying them including my 2 dream gers. Keeping my eye on Mxxxxx and she noticed it but turned away to talk to her customer.

Around 530pm, they started Karaoke session with 1st song, MJ Billy Jean. All 3 gers started dancing. Whosh! They really know how to twist their body. Getting hardon even just by looking at them dancing alone.

Worth returning especially with pole dancing awaiting me and my 2 dream gers.

Total damage : Just $10 on my own drink.

wahhh.. their dancing can get a hard on?? this is a must see..

should check out the one i mentioned to u.. it has 3 private room with karaoke.. not too happening in the place itself but the BF is rather low compared to others..