View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
after friday's trip to RV.. was told by a gerl i sat b4 on previous visit that today is their off day as pub is closed every last sunday of the mth.

so this gerl asked me out today.. i thought, 'y not, let's do a bro-osama!'

i was asking where to go and she mentioned, sentosa, movies, makan.. but i said, i only had 3-4 hrs to spare as i was on standby for work.

she asked me to decide then and she will just follow. hearing that, i told her if she lets me decide, then i will choose somewhere 'quiet and private'. she didnt say NO to that so i said, "ok we'll see then"

picked her up just now arnd 7pm from her house somewhere in the East and asked where to go. she said, "up to u".. best answer in the world...

drove to the nearest hotel, took 3hrs and the rest is obvious. the 3hrs we were together, never did she did mention family need money, she not enuf points ast work, taxi fare or any of normal pinay stories. she did not text me when she reached home, neither did i. so guess this is good as it was a pure lust thingy she will not be clinging to me.

just came back home smiling, posting this and going sleep soon. anyway, went to a pub in TP area on saturday and will post an FR 2mr..

let's do a bro-osama... i like the sound of dat...
congrats... welcome to the "i upped a pinay for free" club..!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.