View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinese CD providing BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylie View Post
Hi all,

Looking for young straight guys to give bj to. Any young guys up for a discreet bj?

Would you be kind enough to include your age race height and weight for faster communication?

And only kik is available, thanks.

Loves,
Kaylie
Good afternoon Kaylie,

Do the guys need to pay you for your bj services? If yes, what are your charges for a bj? Do you charge extra for swallowing hot cum? Or u only suck with condoms and no CIM? Any other hidden charges, if any, like transportation fees, your dressing up fees, hotel room charges or any others?

The reason why I am so kaypoh here is because I will recommend guys to let u suck if you are providing free services like I do. Most of the times now, I do not suck other cocks as much as before since my mouth is now serving my regular cocks only. They often text me for my free erotic bj services which I cannot suck as often and as much as before. Therefore, may I recommend them to you if you are providing free services? These guys only want free sucking.