Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
So, decided to try L8H66 after so many bros recommend. The OKT is friendly and not pushy. I said some eye candy but asked for girl 30 as suggested by bros here.

Qi Qi (girl 30) is not your typical SYT but she is super friendly and makes a lot of effort so more than makes up for it.

After some groping in the shower, she went down on me and her BJ skills are amazing! She does her BJs slow and steady and if my gf did that, I would want it to last for a while before I let myself shoot! Shiok sia!

We did missionary for a while but I prefer doggy and Qi Qi is damned nice to bang from behind. She got a bit of flesh to hold and padding for my banging!

As I had a bit of cramp from my morning run, I switched back to her BJ again until end.

Looks: 8/10
Manner: 10/10 easily!
Breasts: C, not sure if natural but nice and firm with small nipples.
Fair skin and long black hair.

Would definitely want to RTF and certainly recommend to all bros!
I second that. Girl 30 is very good for $60.