Old 31-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Yesterday walk around wat phnom 9pm local time...nothing much to choose...at most 3.5/10
And mostly dun speak / und english.

Then we take a walk around st136,abit like thai chicken farm feel watching those girl sitting outside their pub.but seem like not intrested to take our money,or maybe we got face problem😂.

Till walk the end opposite 136 corner bar got few girl calling us,the name bluebird.end up we go in the 1 thats seem more likely to take our money.
Once sitted,1 tanned girl catch my attention.i ask her sit beside me,but 2 girl reacted.all the other girls tot i walk in because respond to the girl that call us while at outside.in the end i juz play on with their misunderstanding to save the situation.the girl already blushing badly.bopian hv to sacrifice the 1 i ask.long story short.my fren get the girl for 80+10bf for LT.offer 50,the girl say ST only.then after nego further they juz go on.my fren wishes to celebrate bday with a bang come true!

While myself really bluebird in bluebird bar after the girl say she period,which i feel is bluff.haha.at that time reli regretted dint chose my 1eye catcher.she mantain eye contact with me all the time eventhough i dint buy her drink.the eye seem asking me y u chg decision.😟
At some point i thought of book her but think that will make her look bad,so end up home alone at hotel room.

Cant sleep,go naga fight till 7am back hotel sleep.waked up by hotel cleaning staff hard to sleep back so end up me weiting my virgin PP bluebird story.🙈🙈