View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Same same, in the past JKT, Hanoi, HCMC, PP, BKK.... A lot of pm, asking to meet up to cheong together. Initially would go out with them but now I prefer to stay at home. BTW, new cheongsters just stick to few tourist locations, good enough to sexifiy. As this is Cambodia thread, in PP just head to riverside, simple and easy.

A lot of weird ppl in forum too....brought them to the location, no thanks, no appreciation but instead complaints, boring, ugly gers, lousy location and others. Doubt and question their info, they will argue u super hao lian... damn difficult to please. Join USD 1000 hand holding service, then u can complain as much as u like cause u are the paying for the services.
Yes, still need to pay own drink and also some fly aero or late...ever waited 1.5 hrs for newbie to arrived for dinner...

yes, still can say gals not pretty or gals dun do cowboy position...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post