View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wondering if I am one of the old man ... actually she is tall and attracted me with her slut looks. But she is a bit nonchalant attitude, but still did a good SOP of service。I managed to kiss her a bit. Acceptable enough for my signature
Since you could accept Xiao Qi or former Qian Qian of 2831a, I could see you are less demanding in frenching requirements (unlike Joker88 and myself). Good for those WLs! I don't think you are in the "Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex" category.

A number of years ago, I "lost" a PRC gal to a 69 yr old guy whom she claimed had a rock solid dick. She married him (and remained faithful to him). I hope my dick will remain strong and solid for a long time!