View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Little Bridge to Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Little Bridge to Paradise

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A (House of Willie)
Misc Info - Used to be a dancer in Nite Club and a buddy of XLJ

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx
have yet to try this girl but agree she looks good. Saw some old timers chatting with her at 2831A when she was not working and had her period. But she still come out sit down and chat with these old men. Good attitude. Since she's a buddy of XLJ, may consider tarma-ing them for a sweet and sour spicy schoolgirl experience...