Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

I myself miss balai . I also hope that boarder will be open sooner but i agree with our gov policy .
Do u think the figure reported is true for Malaysia, Thailand and indon? I don't really believe myself,even the figure in SG (at least they are trying to be honest). They are so many times bigger than SG . They do not have the resources(like Spore) and not to mention other political concern ,mosque or temple gathering (no safety distance in some area) , illegal immigrants , villages/resident lack of knowledge of the virus and resist to wear mask or do the test (Gov official also having problem with this group of people).

I really hope an effective and safe vaccine to be avaliable soon but will need miracle. As the vaccine may or may not be effective. Everybody is rushing for it now. Usually it take longer years to truely to be safe n effective to use. The first and second batch who take the vaccine also at risk as it is not observe for years how it will react to each individual body condition in the long run.

Of course "scare don't cheong theory" but for the seek of your family member and fellow countryman it will be good to open the boarder till a true vaccine is found, it may take years. For now we can only use our hand, girlfriend ,wife and of course local FL contact in SG (risky as well usually Foreigner) .

Hope all the cheongster here stay safe and exercise (or take supplement) more to bulit up your immune system .