View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: HIV screening info

OK Guys/Gals, went DSC for the "anonymous" HIV test. I hope this could encourage you guys/gals to go for the test .... especially those who had "un-protected" sex .... oral sex or ass .... whatever
Really no need IC, the people at the counter near the entrance were very polite.

Not very crowded, but certainly there was a queue of about 20+ souls, including gals as well (quite pretty and young ones too)...... by the way, it is not done on the 2nd floor though.

Just fill up a survey form with the AFA number, then prepare for the test.

(1) Interview; what kinda of sexual activity you have and so on; possible protection and condom to use ... blar blar blar
(2) actual test, OOOUCH! not painful lah, just a prick on the middle finger, and squeeZe a few drops of blood on a HIV test strip
(3) Post test counciling, result will be revealed .....

Drum roll please ...... my result was -VE
Phewwwwww ...... weeeeee

well, I was exposed to "raw" oral sex for more than 3 mths but less than 6 mths, so may have to go back after the 6th mths to double confirm .... a dreary process ... an emotional anxiety .....

Take care dudes and gals who have fun out there ... HIV infection is on the rise, and I strongly suspect there are more out there as the FL never really go for the test and most had already return to their own country to spread the disease.

For those who care for their own lives, go for the check up so that you can throw away your emotional burden or make "better" plans for the rest of your lives and stop your "evil" doing to the rest of the "good" souls out there!!!