View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post
recently MLs seem to be getting very very unrealistic at 2 of the spas I used to frequent, one at Holland and one at Bukit Batok, used to be massage 88 + hj 50 (with auto roam underneath the shirt). Now tried to auto roam they tell me top up another $50 to touch boobs, I literally "HUH?" and they told now is standard..wow their boobs made of gold ar..bloody hell..sorry you just lost a customer forever..

sorry quite pissed off, had to rant here.
nothing new, i kena long time at holiday atrium outram there...hj one charge, want to roam another charge...take out clothing extra charge...knn think they take too many budget airline...operate also like budget airline

novelty of p massage long gone liao...last time still got good one but nowadays all substandard not worth the money...i better off playing with my own balls then pay someone to give me blue balls..