View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~``– SщĚēŦ ỲόцПġ ĴūĬċЎ ĴĂП to quench your thirst - pic links–««~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
hi all,

posting this to clarify some things, first i'll like to state for the record that i've known bro eldewiss for more than a deacde, we've been friends since we were teens. i was the one that introduced him to sbf recently as he had some lobangs.

as a friend, i cannot sit back and watch while he's accused of being something he is not. like he said, let his work do the talking.

as for those who make baseless accusations before finding out the facts, please do not make any assumptions, cos assuming just makes an ass out of u and me.

i won't even waste my time zapping the accuser cos i think it's beneath me to do so.

now, lets just drop this matter and get back to wats important... check out the stocks and start bonking...
atrocious
yo bro, this sounds like rapping cheers

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人