Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jix392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
Hey, Bro, thanks for a great FR! Victoria seems like a girl I should definitely try when I am in Seoul in March.

But, first, do you know if Fish (or Ace, or Cain, or any other similar anmas) allow ang-mohs like me to partake? I don't mind at all paying whatever the foreigner fee might be, but would hate to be denied entry. I do not look Asian, and do not speak Korean, sorry... With this misfortune, could I still try out the local game somewhere?
Wasnt too sure what ang-moh was so I had to search it up. And from what i understood it means a caucasian person? I have heard Fish and Ace taking caucasian customers when they are not too busy. So i would avoid peak time. Im not too sure about Cain tho because i tend to avoid that place since they have older girls working (late 20s to early 30y) but they make up for it with service skills.

But your best bet would be having a friend that can speak korean to ask them over the phone. And going with a friend that is korean helps alot. I remember when i went to Pearl (near Yeoksam station), they told me that they do accept foreign customers (caucasian) but they charge an extra fee between 30,000 to 40,000 won for foreigners. So expect to pay around that much in other places.

Best of luck to you