View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck Pool

me: hey hey hey. you said cuddle only!

I didn't push him away, the look in his eyes made me worry a little. I was expecting him to use hubby's promotion to threaten me again. I really don't think I can take any more of his threats and efforts to make me feel small...

to my surprise.

him: oh sorry. isn't this cuddling?

me: cuddling is only hugging!

him: oh... my bad.. i thought cuddling meant hugging and being intimate.

me: being intimate?

him: yeah. kissing as well.

me: i didn't know it involves making out!

i was still in his embrace again. he got closer to me slowly bit by bit after I struggled away from him earlier, bringing me back. now facing him.

him: you gonna say no?

he said that with a confident smirk! what an ass! For a moment, I actually thought he was going to be sweet and nice. but he was right. could I say no? i looked away as he started to kiss me on my forehead.. i felt disgusted. ok. at least he was gentle. he bent lower and grabbed my thighs.

me: what are you doing?

him: wrap your legs around me.

me: why?

him: do you think I will find it enjoyable if you keep questioning my every move?

enjoyable?? so now I have to make him enjoy??? what a prick..

i looked away. he lifted my thighs and I followed suit, wrapped my legs around his waist and my back leaned on the pool wall.. he was looking at my face.. i kept looking away and avoided eye contact. he turned my face to look at him. i looked downwards at his tummy. he lifted my chin..

him: look at me..

i reluctantly but sternly looked him in his eyes.

him: don't worry alright, it's just cuddling intimate. I assure you, if I enjoy it, your efforts will not be in vain..

he said sternly, looking at me with a confident smirk on his face. he had the look of anticipation, like he's finally getting what he wanted.

I realised, that night wasn't the first time we met. We met months before during the company annual party. It was brief, we didn't talk. I think he saw me. I actually thought he looked cute and like a nice gentleman. I was in a party dress which hubby insisted I wore. it was quite short and tight, i felt rather uncomfortable. Did he see me that night? I really don't think so..

ah shit... i felt some sensations. he pinned me against the wall, my legs were spread and loosely wrapped around his body. I didn't realise that he had adjusted his penis to fit directly and exactly in the middle of my clitoris. the moment he pinned me against the wall, I felt like my clitoris was being aroused constantly even though he wasn't moving at all..

him, mumbling as his continued to kiss me: i really like your lips...

he locked his lips with me, I wasn't exactly kissing him back, but it seemed to make him like it more. was he enjoying the dominance he had over me. the more reluctant i got, the faster he kissed me with more rage. i turned my head slightly to my left, he stopped kissing me, turned my face to face him directly and looked at me sternly while he pressed his body weight on to me. I let out a soft moan, an involuntary one. one that i was rather embarrassed about. he knew it. he knew i felt something. I felt his hard penis press on my clitoris, despite his penis being two pieces of fabric away from my clitoris, I felt aroused!

his hands started slowly feeling up waist. he did it slow and steady.. he started kissing my neck and licking my ear, i wonder how much pool water he tasted.

him: i'm kind of enjoying myself. are you?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.