View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
laomeng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Actually a few years back when I was with a PRC FL, this FL asked me this qn before. Why dont I enter this trade, she help me source girls and I do the housing and promotion here in SG.

Toyed with this idea in my head a few days after. She was saying that the pay for OKT is actually good. Cant remember the exact number of how much she pays to her "agent", but one apt (around 3 girls), can comfortably give around 3-4k a mth.(for bros who are wondering if the 5 figure is actually legit) And few years back the scene wasnt so dangerous either.

But for me, that time no capital. And im pretty sure theres a network of society here which I dont know anyone - providing security for the girls and stuff.
Girls do not give agent fee to to agent unless they are operating themselves. I believe the lady wants to be an agent thus she stated that she gives agent fee. However putting that aside, different nationality has different package and different SOP. Thus you may be right on what she told you. Being rational, if a decent job earns one 3k-4k why would one risk being a pimp. No one will so does that make sense to you? I will leave it to you.