View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Some tips for newbies and maybe some people who have been out of the Angeles scene for awhile..

It is better to focus on quality of experience rather than quantity of girls in Angeles. In places like Jakarta it's the complete opposite where I just want to bang 60+ girls in 30 days. Jakarta is a fuck marathon while Angeles is a slow afternoon jog in a fun park.

I made this mistake my first trip to angeles and also the first half of this recent trip where I was rushing to barfine a new girl every night. My last trip I was barfining two girls a day one morning one evening. The situation with Angeles right now is that over 50% of the girls will pull runners. So that means many girls are not worth the time or money unless you are paying for short time day rate.

If you just want to barfine lots of girls just do day time. Night time will be a big waste of money.

When you do find a few good ones I also recommend that you keep them around.

The last couple weeks i've focused more on having a few girls who I keep as regulars. If we get along very well we make arrangements out of the club and I keep her around as long as she continues to be good. So far I haven't been disappointed.

I have a nice 19 yr a few weeks from the province who is still kind of innocent (not jaded or crazy money hungry) She cancels work for me when I want and I give her what I think is fair for her time. She's never asked for anything extra. One of the big reasons I took her on as a regular is because she actually refused a morning after tip from me the first time I barfined her.

She hangs around for 24+ hours and we fuck 3 times a day. I treat her like a semi-GF. I've taken her around Marquee mall, SM Clark, and even Aquaplanet. I genuinely like her quite a bit as a person but of course i'm not silly enough to actually think this is anything but a pay transaction at the end of the day.

The other girls from other clubs have a similar arrangement with me except they are a bit older and not as much playful SYT. So I just pay the others to come my place and give me short time sex (with true short time rate) when I feel the urge.

These arrangements I find are much better than bar/club hopping all night every night messing up your health and wasting lots of time with nonsense.