Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
You shortlisted her based on MRs so I can see why you left out the name. If she is someone well supported here, and based on how you write, you will probably be zapped till oblivion. I can see the two most important aspects scored high, ie the massage and sensual. Your whole session was 'destroyed' only because of how you perceive 'beauty'? Wasted session.

I think it is important to sense make bros MRs here that is comparable to your 'taste'. So not sure how to help you even after you shortlisted the MLs based on MRs read here. Looks is subjective, said many times. You win some you lose some at times. The best medicine is to look for your regular and perk yourself up!
Sharp observation!

Agree on the subjective nature of looks. To 70 yr old uncle a 40 plus lady is a syt. To a 18 yr old NSF she is a lao auntie. Difficult to standardize ratings.

The deal breaker was not with her looks but the fact that she is a smoker. Didn't expect that it would have such a great impact.

Still at the stage of trying to get into the database. More like a wanderer now with no preferred regulars. Would really want to meet a few of the popular ones like XH, XB etc.