View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ★ BIG BOOBS Sexy babe ~Massage,Zhuo Gen n FJ ~Jing Yi 静怡~PIX ★

Had given a try on Jingyi and decided to post my FR for all bros benefit..Here it goes :

Looks : 7.5/10 - She possesses the foxy slutty looks that I dig....with moles at the exact spot on the face that accentuates that sluttiniess....
Body : 7/10 - Big pendulum boobs the long kind not the round and heavy kind that I like most but will do...a bit of tummy but has very nice shapely legs to boot.
BBBJ : 9/10 - She has a killer BBBJ!!! I have tried quite a few FLs but this lady's skill is tops...Hers is a medium speed swallow your rod kind which is not for the amateur, which will definitely pop if kena haha...
FJ : 8.5/10 - Tis lady has a very hot pussy and relatively tight. Tis is the kind that enables you to copulate with ease but feel the tension and heat at the same kind...Her moaning is not too commando too just right.
Overall : 8/10 - Definitely a RTF for me. Tis lady packs the package I want from a FL.