View Single Post
Old 13-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Courtesan Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
not sure abt others...but when i talk abt gfe in the context viz a WL, it means the effect n illusion during the session...nothing to do wif reality, although i do acknowledge tat if one is 'weak hearted' it can becum dangerous...but then again tat is all part of the thrill, well to me at least...

a WL wif the ability to achieve such an effect to the max is a courtesan supreme...this is an EQ skill tat is v difficult to learn...

egs to me wld be m'sians like..BMW, Bluesky (retired), Pei Yi(retired), Hai San(retired), Zhi Yi(retired), Mei Zhi(retired)...prcs wld be like Moon (retired), Da Qiao(retired), Apple(retired), Selina(retired) etc...
i guess when we rate gfe, it means more towards the session as being more than farking a dead fish but have more 情调 so that the session is more pleasurable