View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibooboo View Post
Is the OKT a lady? I've been looking for the house I used to frequent 10 years ago that had a lady OKT, she spoke pretty good english, it was this lor I believe but I honestly cannot remember. If anyone else remembers her mother would hang around.
The boss of L2831A now is still this lady you are looking for.
She is quite old now and her mother is even older. Willie is with them.
She drops by Willie's place once in a while. Coincidentally, you might see her one day when you drop by.

You are right, bro. You must have frequent GL during the good old days.
During those days in the 90s, 10-20 yrs ago, Willie is working next door and Gwee is working at L20.
Same as you, I used to go there and she spoke english to me like Willie now.

She spoke pretty good engrish although not powderful.
My engrish also not powderful lah.
Nevertheless, I suppose her engrish still better than Ris Low's engrish lah.

During those days in the 90s, majority of the Malaysian WLs in GL are very good in looks and services.
Of course some bros here will also agree that the current PRC WLs are good in other aspects and
categorically they are in a class of their own. Some bros here know what I mean.

Well, what is gone will not return and what is here is here to stay.
So let's get used to what we have now and be happy bonking.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.