Old 13-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
angel wing is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: WeChat Bonks

i encounter this wechat scam this girl will say she is from taiwan and was force to sg to work as hostess. saying she very sad and have to sleep with customers, she post some beautiful pics of herself.
she cant answer your call when u call her nor can she do video call, when ask for her location she wont share where she is.
here's her tactic of scamming you. she will talk to you for few days make you like a good friend of her, she will show some corncens to you after that she will tell you she got a customer she dont wanna take n she quarrel with her boss bcos of this, she will ask you for help n suggestions to help her out. then she will come out with an idea saying that you have booked her n ask you to bring her out.
she ask you to go some place where nearby got 7/11 store or any provision shop, when you reach the place she will ask her boss to call you. her boss will then talk to you asking whether did you book her,what is the price she agree on, etc. then the boss will say that lately the police is coming hard on them so he try not to have any money transaction but ask you to buy itunes card with the amount the girl agree on.
the boss will want you to buy the itunes cards with the amount then scratch the pincode number and take a pic of it and send to the girl then the girl will come meet you.
lucky me i read about this wechat scam in sammyboy so i act blur and agree to the boss, after that i just go off and ignore the calls from the boss and the messages the girl send. hope this can be of any help to all bros out there and dun fall for their scam. cheers.