View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
I was there around same time. lol

Those gals that wear dresses that totally expose the valley one, (vs those cover the center and just push to make their breast look bigger) all kena chosen very fast.

I count.. almost near 20 bros for that parade... in the middle of a monday afternoon. I think vip biz should be not bad.

I topk my time n chose a petite one (259 i think). Slim body and face all ok but nothing special. But her service quite good despite almost being mute... ask if she speak chinese or english. No reply. The only word i got was a 'yes' when i say Vietnam?

Got kiss, willing to french a bit, didnt act like dead fish and gave me all the services the above bro mention. Maybe that is now std coz i didnt request water bed or anything. She just did it.

Overall, i would recommend her as a good pick.
i see 299 damn ah lian tattoo many many. any bros have her HFR?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me