View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
didnt really come this house before coz no ever one kaki recommend to come here yet

walked down this lorong to other houses many times till the OKT recognised me...
back some 2 months ago, he recommended 22 & 28 when I said i like big boobs
walked passed today, he recommended 22 so decided to give it a shot

FR for G22

looks – 6 (pleasant looking and resembles 2 other WL i have met)
Boobs – 6 (34B natural... ofc to me this is not big )
Body – 7 (she has a very fleshy butt to me... has slight tummy)
CBJ - 4 (disappointed coz its cbj... nothing much to comment)
FJ - 8.5 (like making love with GF.. very natural and smooth transaction of events. i did not finish off and she didnt give up till the end, she was naturally wet below.. she ended off finishing herself when she tried to finish me lol..)
GFE – 7.5 (huggeis, hot, passionate frenching, would have been 8.5 if she had asked for my contact )
RTF – would have been an exception, yes if she had given me BBBJ. she did asked me to rtf her several times at the end of the session. she said very few customer could make her cum

lesson learnt: nv ask OKT for big boobs recommendation.. see for yourself~
G22 boobs quite big leh...maybe not big enough for you...lol...but definitely smaller than 6 70 G18. If you like her, RTF maybe you will get BBBJ ?

she GFE gao gao you not RTF ?