Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Re: Lost And Found

North to West

Chanced upon this new spa which just opened in the West and decided to try - I'm a sucker for new places and being the kaypoh me I gave it a shot. The place is newly renovated - and quite a spacious room I had. However they use those what I call 'waterproof' towels (not absorbent enough) which I don't like.

Then surprise! when the ML came in - she recognized me straightaway. I have met her twice at her former place and it's been ~1.5 years or more I guess. Had her Wechat but deleted it subsequently.

So the massage started and we chit-chatted. She has left her former place close to a year due to pay cut and to attend to family matters. She just started work and I was her first customer.

The massage and chit-chat carried on - time passes really quickly when the convo goes back and forth. Then she put her hand on my ass area and asked if I wanted a massage there. I had wanted to save some $$ but curiosity got the better and I agreed to experience again.

So she removed the disposable underwear completely and started massaging with me facing down in a HDLY-like fashion. I didn't need to lift up my ass and she used her fingers deftly to caress the various parts, including brushing the asshole. Then she alternates between rubbing the small head and pumping - quite a heavenly feeling. Towards the end I lifted up my ass for easier access. This is certainly a more discreet way compared to face-up.

Before I couldn't control anymore I requested to turn over - this continued for a while with some autoroaming with an explosive end. Quite an enjoyable session overall but if her massage skills were up a few notches I would RTM more often.

ML particulars
Probably mid-late 30s, likely PRC turned Sporean, petite build.
Formerly from a North spa, near a SAF camp.
Massage skills: average (note to massage nazis: had much better elsewhere; won't RTM just for massage)

Note
Will only share with bros who were former clients but whom contact has been lost - PM her name and the North location then I'll share. She doesn't know I'm sharing here.

peksync
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」