Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nanjing

hi people out there, its my 1st posting here, just wanna share my experience of nanjing, i have been there for work for almost 4 times, but as i got no friends there, seldom go cheong, but theres 1 place u can try out is tai yang cheng sauna, there is a lot of chicks out there but they only do breast masterbation, but if u r lucky, u might get a free fxxx after their work which i truly have enjoyed, hehe. i have stayed in a 4 star hotel near this sauna suo jin chun , but forgot the hotel name, u can ask for the in house sex massage which cost around 400 per shot for full package , fire n ice with chinese tea, cat bath etc. the chick that 1 ordered was really fantastic, model face and body, but sorry, also forgot the name, was last year's experience.

there are 2 con place u guys should avoid, theres 1 gong ren wen hua guan, which is a massage place for workers union, inside are con-job, with only a breast masturbation, i was force by the bouncers to pay 1.2k RMB, suck experience, and theres another ktv near the tai yang cheng i was talkin about, dun visit that area, i was conned 3k RMB for only half an hour sitting in cubicle with order of 2 bottle of tiger beer , me n my friend order 2 MM, they will keep drinking tuo tao chui, which cost 288RMB per glass which are not stated in the menu. after half an hour, the ladies said they are boring, wanna go back with us, so we ask for bill and they went to change, for 2 tiger beers, we had to pay 3k plus, at first i was quarelling with the papa san, he then brought in 4 guys to threaten us to pay up, with no choice, had to pay , crap........, that was sheer luck, but we thot well never mind, at least we got 2 chicks to follow us back, after waiting for 30mins at the entrance, there were stil no signs of the ladies. so my fren went in to find them, to our surprise, they have changed to another costume and were sitting with other new customers liao, fucking bitch.... so we ask the papasan y like dat, he said theres no such things, he say ladies here dun go out with customer, fuck, finally we know it was a big con job by the taxi driver who brought us there. Never believe and follow a taxi driver to the place he recomend, he will rip u off, i was ripped twice bcos of listening to them, beware bros out there, hopefully can get more lobang in nanjing, btw, i will be traveling to nanjing again in middle of nov, hopefully to get more helpful threads here, cheers