View Single Post
Old 25-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 11
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Angel

many have given their reviews, here’s my personal take.

tan skin, good looking, figure not bad.

massage is lame but who cares. can 2x hj. remember to say in advance, so she will do one right at the start, then u can have some time to reload.

her services are good. but i felt it was SOP and commercial. she was a little cold in her attitude and bordered on being fiesty (not saying she had bad attitude or anything coz it really wasn’t the case). just felt like it was a bit too commercial for me. maybe other bros or her regulars may get better experience? it was my first time with her.

i wished my experience would have been better and i would have rtm coz of the FN, and 2x hj. but because of the rather commercial feel i got, i think i won’t go back. she probably has many regulars so it should not be a problem for her. saw that she received many bouquets of flowers for valentine’s day. haha