View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose who? A or B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiajiabebe View Post
Background story:

A is a guy we met for one year plus, and he's attentive, sweet and stable for me. His mentality is much more mature than B's and also looking for someone to stable down with. Down sides are that he don't really trust me and is overly possessive. He always showered me with gifts and care... He's been wooing me since we met. My feelings for him is neutral but I feel loved by him.

B is a guy I knew for many years and been together with since poly days... He's not the sweetest bf ever and he is open, trusty and direct with me. Which also means we fight often cause of his straightforwardness and partly also due to many differences in our mindsets. He is still not ready to settle down at all. Over the years, he has taken me for granted and doesn't make any effort to treat me well anymore, and I'm considered his least priority presently. but I still love him a lot... We broken up recently due to fights...
(Many friends discourage me to choose B)
Pple here can only give u advices but its all up to u who would u want to be with. Follow ur heart who do u love most n whom love u d most?
Some qns u might want to consider:
1) do u wish to settle down now ? If yes, i think u have d answer.
2) are u willing to accept someone for all ur life who is possessive n dun really trust u?
3) what makes Guy A dun trust u? Is there something that u hide from him b4?

I believe u still love Guy B more cos u knew him longer than Guy A. But since he treat u for granted n does not make any effort in the relationship. Do u think this love will blossom?

Each guy has their pros n cons. Difference in mindsets as each of u grew up in different family background n environment.
Choose wisely

Last edited by PPGirl; 02-10-2014 at 07:00 PM.