View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Its normal actually. Even when I go KTV I also encounter girls that I sat which I am double in age as compared to them. They can call me PAPA already.

Speak thai well confirm through years of chatting with thai girls mah unless you can show her you learn thai through some language school. Thats why I rather be truthful and not hide/lie to them. At least they know you are honest and truthful to them.
Lol last year when I cross 30 years old I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to be with a teenager again cause unless I went out of my way to date a student, I was only meeting girls who were in their mid 20s and although some of them were fun it's just different from dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do in life yet.

With this 19yr old it's like watching those Netflix thai love series about students coming to pass.

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.