Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
From far see pretty. From near i see alot of black spot on her face. But i not a picky person. Return 3 times already. On the third time i find her, in the room she told me she was drunk. Then ask me sit on the bed, told me it's was her birthday last week blah blah blah for like 10-15 mins then proceed to shower. Just nice after shower come out bell ring already LOL. Abit pissed but nvm. Extended 2 more sessions then finally cum. After that she asked to me extend 1 more. I told her i was hungry and tired next time then come again. She straight away go shower and slam the door. Show me black face. Attitude problem.

I come here not to listen to your grandmother story and see your attitude. Obviously not going to RTF again.
I fully agree with u, we go there to enjoy and not to hear their fake story. Can see their true colour after 3 times when there are familiar with us.Usually when we are new , the WL treat us nice .But after RTF too many times there became different , service stardard drop instead of better.