View Single Post
Old 14-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Dear Bro Pink Cow,
Yes you are right. I sat down and recon for 5~10 mins and was not approached until Yen Yen appeared and sat with me. I agree with your observation that they are mush less likely to sit with younger chaps. Yen Yen sat with me maybe because she is the younger (maybe yougest at that time).

Best time to go is noon to 4pm as the younger girls are reluction to go out at night due to higher risk.

Cheers!
Bro Whiplash:

To me it is a different experience: The younger SYT's never like to sit with this old man Only MILF's approached me in all cases, blah.....

I have checked it [part of my research] that SYT's come along after 1700 hrs and stay on till 2100 hrs. During lunch time, many MILF's are around and surpass SYT's in terms of numbers. The trend is that MILF's are dominating the scene now and one may see fewer SYT's in this PW arena.