Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Had my fair share of raw in ML, 1x viet and 1x thai. But both were in Johor years ago.

Viet was in little saigon, beside KSL. Number 5 if not wrong, but not working anymore. First time went there and was randomly given the number so she attended to me. Got the b2b package so all was good, GFE, BBBJ, tits fuck and the tits were natural and C cupper.

2nd time visit, got hot head(both head) as age was young, and managed to KC the ML until she allowed me to grind her meimei until it automatically slide inside and gosh, we jus started to make love without any condom and i shot inside her. All was ok because she was in malaysia and assured she was on pills. Third time was nearing to new year, she was drinking in the shop and i booked her via wechat. Drove into JB with my fren and got 1 girl for him too. Inside the room, mine was already high from drinking and din even want to massage me but beg to have sex until my friend beside told me he was jus hearing how loud i was banging the girl.
After that was cny, to which she flew back to vietnam for good. She was KC too deep as i know she provided BBBJ max for other customers but hardly any1 a fulljob in the shop. But yeh, all good things come to and end.

Next was a ML in King Spa 1. Number 38 thai lady i think. Also 2nd time massage then KC, finger until wet and she buay tahan then jus strip and ride on me. Shot inside and end of the day.
chances are, many other ppl.alrrady rawed tgese ml