Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for xiao xia https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/
When she first opened the door she seems abit cold. I thought to myself: Man did i just make a wrong decision. I showered alone but after she warmed up to me and help me clean up.
then came the massage, honestly idk how to rate massage, anyway wasn't there for it. But I'll give it a solid 5/7.She uses her phone sometimes but it was only for like 1 or 2 mins. She also teases ur dick when it comes to massging ur butt heavenly feeling.
then came sensual. HDLY she was pretty playful, tickling my little bro until the precum was oozing out.Jezz, she was good. She let me like fuck her thighs in the HDLY position not sure if u guys can picture it, pretty hot position .
then she blows air into my ears and light pecks all over my face got me really high. Then came the finale when she lies beside me licking nipples and I exploded on my body.
paid up left a happy man.
Location wise: 10/10 discreet & convenient(for bros who take public transport)
Looks: 10/10
Photo is confirm plus chop is her. Very good complexion no pimples look like baby skin.
Sensual : 9/10
Half Nude. Slow HJ , kissing of nipples allowed(no sucking tho).( did not do full nude she say just period then got some blood) nice catbath, smooth skin all over. overall very enjoyable
Service/Attitude : 9/10
Very polite and service oriented. Massage was relaxing. And full one hour of service.
Rtm: yes, professional massage lady who deserves more support from bros here.
Note: as i was leaving her roommate opened the door for me, her make up gaogao tho. quite a looker anyone knows the link to her roommate might try her next, or maybe TRAMA?LEL. Thanks if u can let me know. and kudos to the bro i saw when i was leaving hope u had a blast.XD