View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 17
snipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud ofsnipeshot08 has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My experience very diff...find that immigration officers
@TSN recently so nice to me...all can toss....one even jokingly ask me want 3 mths stay...as though he going to give me...but I decline...

I have about 10+ regular kakis here in SBF that travels with me these many years, and ALL of them have the same experiences as I have so I do not think that my observation could be be so far out

If you do a search on the general internet, you will find similar complaints about the attitudes of their immigration staff from many eng-mo cuntries too

Maybe you looked like a korean superstar lah, my face is just too "nua" or rusty liao the only questions I ever get is,
- where is your return ticket?
- why you come to vietnam so many times? or why last week you come already this week still come again??? WTF
- got visa??? (farking redundant question)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^