Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Wow.. looks like quite an active discussion on this house

Have to agree on the solid service provided at this house (on top of the naughty-sounding house number ) - some houses' OKTs do display some 'dissatisfaction' when you pass on their house girls, but you won't get any of that here.

From my understanding this house opens at 12 noon until 1am.. the in-house girls appear at 1pm. You can order takeaway from other houses between 12 to 1 - or if you know who you want from this house, you can request for her to come down early for you.

As for Jiajia, another bro has already noted that she debuted in late September. As always, of course to each his own, but I don't think you'll be dissatisfied if you like the tall, slim, long-hair look. No doubt her service can improve (there are others like Yang Yang who have undoubtedly better 'skills') but I think she can only get better especially with the feedback from her RTF'ers.

If she does indeed average 8-10 per day, with only 12 working hours per day, I think it's already about as much as they can realistically work on a daily basis! And, importantly, I haven't been shortchanged time-wise on my trips to see her... YET!

My next 'target' in this house will be Mei-Qi.. she likes to dress in this OL-looking attire that really flips my switch, and she has this really fair skin as well..