Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalnineteen View Post
L8H45 G22

I was going to H45 for either G88 or G28, but G28 was not working and G88 was busy with a customer. OKT recommend me G22 who has just came to Singapore for about 2 weeks but started working 4 days ago, was horny and didn't want to wait so I just took her.

Looks: 8, SYT, short hair, only 22years old, and she has pimples on her face which kinda makes me feel like I am having sex with girl going through puberty.
Body: 7/10 I personally don't really like enhanced boobs, slightly hard, but not big, about a B, Bros correct me if I am wrong about this. And she has a tatto on her left thigh.
Shower: 7.5/10 not bad, abit too shy and soft. But really nice when she stroked my balls gently with soap.
Catbath: 8/10 sensual, lick here and there, good feels.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but way too short, I feedback she should try and do abit more next time, but I can't blame her since it was such a busy night and there was no girls in the tank + she is new.
FJ: 8.5/10 moans felt really real, facial expressions felt like you were fucking a virgin.
GFE: 8/10 she makes you feel like she is your girlfriend, good company, cheerful & fun.
RTF: Yea, But hopefully she improves in her standard after awhile, can't really compare to the service G88 gives.
Haha well, I can testify to Bro royalnineteen's FR because I tried G22 as well after I can't wait long enough for G93.

L8H45 G22

Looks is indeed 8. Her face is SYT slut kind of look. It is quite smooth actually. Feels shiok when my face pressed against her cheeks. However, she has two small pimples when I met her few days ago.

Body is slim. Skin is fair. Butt and boobs are firm and perky.
For boobs, I disagree with bro. It feels real, not enhanced. Maybe it is because she is still young and breasts are still firm? Not sure. Will try playing her tits when I RTF. Haha

During shower, she actually asked me whether she can suck my cock. I am confused, of course YES lah! Then she kneels down in the bath cubicle and gave me BBBJ. Sensation wise is so so only but feel ego boosted that SYT kneels down and worship my dick. Ok I sound a bit sick here.

I got frenching with her. Tongue skill is so so but I didn't expect much also.
Well, catbath and FJ is as per bro illustrated. GFE is really good. After I cum already, she will hug me, chit chat and peck on my cheeks and lips.

Overall, for this price, I just simply wish she stays cheerful and keeps this standard despite the daily numerous customers. RTF is a MUST for me.

Last edited by Linnie; 19-07-2015 at 10:55 AM.