View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMistake View Post
Hi bro, thanks for the solid advices, really very helpful as this is my first time going batam.

I’ve found the IG page of the shop selling the bracelet she wants and i ask the shop, was told it’s 2.65 million, which is about $230SGD.

She has a car so will not be needing taxi to get around. Main concern is later she bring me go shopping cause raya coming up then expect me to pay everything. I did tell her i’m only changing $500sgd which will be my entire budget for the trip, but she hint say can use card which makes me think she actually expects me to pay for more stuffs.

not trying to be stingy but also since it’s my first time there and i consider myself green in this cheong scene, don’t want to kena chop too much.
Mostly likely you will be her ATM
machine. Think twice or thrice before meeting her. Are you going to give in to her demands or are you going to be firm with her & take you chances if she willing to meet up with you after knowing that you're not going to entertain most of her materials demands.
Just my 2 cents worth.