View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsterooj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbockers View Post
hi bros,

heading to Jakarta for boys trip. Any KTV recommendations? read thru a few pages and did a search. don't see any strong FRs.

thanks in advance.
Hello I've been to almost all the KTV's here worth going to, albeit spread along 2-3 years haha.

Strongest recommendation for an all-rounder establishment would be Paragon. Rooms are nice and girls are ok to pretty looking. Prices pretty affordable with MC being as small as 1.5jt during week days. I think prices for their upper premium "models" are around 2jt to sit with you, including tips. They f&ck at their own discretion and I've sat with models who were small-time tv celebrities. Good thing about these models is that they don't necessarily f%ck their customers so if you do land them in bed they are a more "genuine" experience.

I have to say that the only time I have opened my mouth and smiled at the girl lineup would be at club36. The girls were very pretty, very young, and sub20 in age. All local, mostly Sundanese and from Bogor. In fact I believed the lineup was the best I have ever seen in Jakarta or Singapore. The KTV facility itself was not that nice and since it is located in a Thai disco pub you can hear loud external noises coming in. Girl playability was very high, my friends got to f"ck or get a bj in the toilet. However I have to say that this was a year ago and I have heard that their lineup quality has since decreased.

I would not recommend Collo as a KTV destination. Although the club and in particular, the spa, are nice facilities and have nice girls, I always find the Collo lineup to be disappointing and overrated.

I think most of the other KTV's are more or less the same. The key is to get the mami's contact so she can prepare and give you the best girls next time you come around