Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Hired a new maid few months back from Myanmar. Kept complaining to OC saying she looks inexperienced, too young etc, but actually secretly overjoyed that we were getting a young girl this time round hehe..

As usual, small talk with her, be the friendly boss, confide about how bad tempered OC is, made her feel that we were in the same boat.

Yesterday I was on MC and happily stayed home. OC was at work so got to have a longer than usual chat with her. Found out that she was actually 18 not 24. Got her to sit next to me and started putting my arms around her when we laughed and stuff. At one point her hand accidentally brushed my cock (was in boxers) and I joked "why you touch my cock?". She was like "I never! I touch here only" and only then did she realise the bulge wasn't just the cloth. Before she could move her hand, I grabbed her hand and put it on my stiffening cock. "You feel that?". She nodded and kept staring at my boxers but did not pull her hand away. So I got bolder and asked if she wanted to see. Again no rejection.. one thing led to another and she ended up sucking my cock. Could tell she was inexperienced or shy but as she sucked and I started purposely moaning louder to encourage her, she got bolder and started to deep throat me and lick my balls etc. Really surprised me knn. In the end only cum in her mouth.. she rushed to split it out in the toilet and avoided me after.. zzz.. anyway, enjoy.