View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Fully agreed. Her temperament was good and allowed me to fuck her for a long time as well with muitiple sex positions. Really enjoy making love with her and feel that she enjoy it as well. Her pussy damn wet after the session. My top girl at the moments in GL.
Must commend your choice of Zhen Zhen as your top girl in GL for the moment. She is very customer-friendly, holding me by the hand, striking a good conversation as we walked up to the room. And she always looked up into my eyes and face whenever she spoke to me. In the room, she stepped on the bed and then jumped onto me, caressed and frenched me fondly. My dick soon erected solidly. I lay her on the bed, stripped myself, removed her sexy black G-string, used my dick to tease her lovely & juicy pussy for a while before capping, pumping & intimately kissing her for 15 mins before showering. After shower, we had sex in cowgirl, doggie and missionary positions. I knew she has already been conquered while in the cowgirl position. Brought her body close to mine, gently stroking and fondly frenching her! While in the missionary position, when I asked her to hug me with her legs prior to the ejaculation, she said she has no strength to do it. Post ejaculation, we cuddled and gently frenched. Asked whether she frenched all other guys so well, she answered "Only with you!". That's a politically correct answer. Then she asked me whether I will remember her and this session. Told her, I will not forget for a long time!