View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Yum Char Session from 8PM until Cinderella time.

Another TCSS was held at ACE to welCUM our NEW choeongster IceCum to ACE scene.

Venue: ACE Paradise
Time: 8pm onwards

Apparently hor, promrakthai must have too much protien that he and his another good buddy, Mr Mark were at ACE since 5pm
(leaving the scene, my Ass!!!)

Short summary
(1) promrakthai <----- So good of him showing our New IceCum the ropes in ACE, ended up booking his "night horse".
(2)promrakthai buddies, Mr Mark <------ His two regular cannot be found, So DIY that night but lucky not in front of us

(3)Me lah, <------- got hunted by one of gers there eversince my pokka dot girls left. Experience SOP and not worth your time and money.
(4)dragonfly <------ on stakeout mission, no "DD" cupper can be seen.

(5)eugene <---- introduced one of his many lovely PRC contacts who CUM and sit with us.
(6)IceCum ,----Finally CUM at ACE but still his missile is still trying to locks on many many many wonderful mei mei.

saas<----Next!