The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
joker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR Mika Club Friday

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985977

OKT booking was fast and quick confirmation. Nice location

Lady: 8.5/10 looks similar to photo very chio

Boobs: Confirm big, D minimum perhaps E is correct as her ads

Had nice tattoos, nice ass and boobs. Not shy and not green, Looks like she may be here for a while and definitely know how to service

Booked 1 shot first. Shower together and she surprised me with her sweet french. Dried up and then start action. Full cat bath first, then slowly but sure she headed south. Suction quite solid, Alot of head/tip action. When she out my lil bro in between her melons, it just disappear LOL. Caps on, oumo hard in cowgirl then unload.

Really horny still and asked okt if can extend to 2s, he said can. Rinse abit and begin second shot straight away. Did doggy position, pump hard changed to missionary to unload.

Overall: 9/10 , will never go wrong with this lady. Money well spent.
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
lord37092 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylord37092 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mint

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=989295

Location: Central. Room was big and spacious with clean shower.
Looks: 8.5 Wow! Long flowing hair and flawless body.
Boobs: All natural. Lovely!
Action: Girl can rock! Very spontaneous and active. Occasionally let's off the girly giggle which makes her so cute.

Remarks: Easily and ang pai based on all the reviews. Some bros had been rough on her so please take it easy, gentle and take care of this GEM!
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=989788

Jewel

Took a slot last night at 10pm. Yes her boobs is huge and very beautiful. She gave me a bbbj and can't help but keep caressing her tits. I suck her tits then dfk her. She capped on and then cowride me. Very fast i cum

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Bbbj: 7.5/10(got room to improve)
FJ: 8/10
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
sinless is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinless is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nicki from Terminal21
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=989682

Reserved a slot quite late last night

Instructions were clear by OKT and arrived at her doorstep. She dressed up in her bra and panties and welcomed me into her room. A bjt shy at first but keep giving you seductive eyes. Big boobs trying to spill from her bra, shiok

Was told to undress and we both went to the shower together. Washed me clean and pressed her back to me, her ass on my 2IC, really a turn on. Slowly went down and gave me a power blowjob. Hold on her head and she knew my hint. Facefuck her under the shower…

After action in the shower, didn’t waste time and pounded her hard in missionary. 1st shot released.

2nd shot time. We french and I'm fondling her boobs, she went down again and gave me a blowjob till my 2IC stand again. She sat on me and rides well. Pause her a bit to calm my release, french again, boobs sucking, then she continue her riding. Flip her over, fuck her deep and hard in missionary. Solid fuck for me.

Will arrange another session with her soon. Got $10 off from Okt due to promo, very worth it bonk.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Areyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAreyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint from Club Friday

Get to secure a slot with the legendary Mint haha

Looks: WYSIWYG. To me, seductive and sultry. Tanned skin tone.

Body: Very petite and slim body. Boobs small natural and soft to touch. Looks great bouncing up and down during cowgirl.

BBBJ: Superb. You can control the pace and tell her where it feels great for you. Can also deep throat and allows some face fucking. Or you just can shut up and let her do the work, she can surprise you with her suction and teasing.

Frenching: Good tongue fighter. She will initiate when you go near her lips and can’t tahan with her caressing my shoulder and squeeze my ass.

FJ: Tight and wet. Pumped her in missionary before she took over cowgirl for a good long while before I ended in doggy. Slap her ass gently but it makes her more high.

Gfe: Totally sexy mistress vibe with good command in English, can talk to her about anything.

Bros who want to secure a slot, good luck with finding one.

Will keep on RTF as long as she’s here.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1